Tips & Care
How do I care for my Swimsuit?
- Rinse every time you wear it, even if you do not get wet. Rinse your swimsuit in cool water immediately after swimming in chlorinated water or salt water
- Wash your swimwear separately until any excess dye washes out. It is normal for most swimsuits to bleed a little the first couple of times they are washed.
- It is always best to use a swimsuit cleaner as cleaners neutralize damaging chemicals and will extend the life of your suit. If you don’t have a swimsuit cleaner, use a mild liquid soap, and rinse well. Never use bleach. We don’t recommend Woolite as it can harm the suit’s elastic.
- To squeeze out excess water, Roll swimsuit in a clean, lint-free, light-colored, fade resistant towel and squeeze. Do not leave rolled up in wet towels or in gym bag. Moisture left in your swimsuit for extended periods of time will lead to unwanted odor and swimsuit failure.
- Hand wash and hang to dry only. Do not use a dryer, or an iron on a swimsuit as it will destroy it.
- Avoid oil base suntan lotion. Oils are harmful to swimwear and elastic and will stain some fabrics.
- No swimsuit will hold up when used constantly in hot tubs, a Jacuzzi, or heavily chlorinated pools.